View Profile thegreatMSG

All 41 Art Reviews

21 w/ Responses

looks cute and realistic.. XD
may I know what program did you use to make this?

Qunit responds:

Sure - we used 3D studio max.

Need a better font for the text, that match with the atmosphere of the pic... =)

Anchorwind responds:

Thank you for taking the time to review. My typography choice (for me) speaks to the mechanical nature of typewriters and large organizations [in my case, the military]. However, I do agree that it does not flow in the same vein as the atmospherics, et al. If you would like a version with different type work specifically, please message me and I might be able to be of service.

Respectfully,
Anchorwind.

Is this the final work?
it would be perfect if you can add in more detail like the worn and tear on the forge/hammer, oil stains on his arms,rough surface of the rock etc.. =)

CrazyCreators responds:

Sadly this is the version 1.0
It was with a time limit so that was the best i could do in a specific time period.
When i'll find some free time i'll add more details.

looks as great as the official art work! =D

Reabault responds:

Ahah I don't know about that but thanks very much =D

Best view on full size..

Shikhs responds:

true

simple and cute! XD

Gerkinman responds:

Aw thanx <3

Looks kind of disturbing.. but an unique piece of art..
make more sense if you read the description.. XD

like the art style, but I would be better if it is bigger. =)

really amazing artwork! may I know how long does it take for you to complete it? O.o

Scottr5680 responds:

Thank you! Uh, I never keep track of how long it takes me to finish something, usually get distracted and bounce around between projects. Probably a few hours.

I don't get it.. it looks really good to me.. why it only gets 1/2 stars?
well.. adding a little more details on the saber surface would be nice.. ^^

like to play games.. looking for ways to get a cheap drawing tablet.. lol Currently my only drawing instrument is a window phone. and a big fan of fantasia painter app...

student

IMU (international medical u)

Location not disclosed